- FDA-approved ultem® 1000 tray withstands high sustained temperatures up to 175°C
- Tray is impact resistant, flame resistant and chemically resistant including alcohols, detergents, bleach and solvents
- Lightweight for easier handling when hot than Pyrex or stainless steel
- 10" x 6" inside footprint for holds a wide variety of lab utensils, pipettes, chemicals and other materials for sterilization, drying and incubation
- Dry-heat sterilization: 160°C for 2 hours or 170°C for 1 hour autoclave sterilization: 121°C for 20 minutes
Material: Ultem® 1000
Size: 10" x 6" interior footprint
Additional Info: Excellent for both oven and steam sterilization.