- Protects filters and gels from tearing, bending or folding
- 1/3mm thick polypropylene mesh with 1mm strand spacings and approximately 70% void volume for rapid equilibration with liquids
- Supports gels and filters during incubation with nucleic acid probes, antibody probes, equilibrium buffers, stain and destain solutions, etc.
- Serves as permeable carrier and stacking spacer for one or more membranes and gels during incubations and other procedures
- Improves the uniformity of hybridization and binding assays
Flow-Mesh is made of polypropylene mesh approximately 1/3 mm thick with 1 mm strand spacings and approximately 70% void volume.