GeneFiX™ Assisted Saliva DNA Collection Device
GeneFiX™ is an easy to use DNA saliva collection device that stabilizes DNA long term at room temperature. The collector is pre-filled and has a simple screw-on funnel for simple saliva delivery directly into the non-toxic stabilization buffer. The Assisted Collection kit includes two foam swabs to allow collection from infants, elderly or otherwise impaired donors. Various tube options are now available for both manual and HT or Automated Rackable formats. The unique patented*¹ funnel design prevents flow back.The device is fully specified for sample transport and storage.
- Economic, easy to use integrated DNA stabilization buffer
- Unique funnel design prevents spillages or buffer flow back
- DNA stabilized at room temperature for up to 60 months*
- Total DNA yields exceeding 180 ng/µl**
- Compatible with most Manual and HT Isolation kits (Requires Proteinase K)
- 1D and 2D printed codes with auto de-capping capability
- Fully tested on most downstream processing techniques
- Suitable for field, home use and clinic-based sampling
- Collection tube specified to 95kPa for leak proof mailing
- Assisted version for Infants and Elderly
* In ongoing and continued rigorous testing. ** Quantified by Picogreen
Related product codes
FDXA-01/02, FDXA-01/12, FDXA-01/48
Assisted GeneFiX™ DNA Saliva Collector with 2d Bar Coded Tube for 2 samples, 12 samples and 48 samples.