One-4-All Genomic DNA Miniprep Kit
ONE-4-ALL Genomic DNA Mini-Preps Kit is designed for rapid purification of genomic DNA (as well as other forms of DNA, e.g mitochondria) from fresh, frozen or paraffin-embedded animal tissues, cells, blood or bacteria.
Samples are first lysed using proteinase K in an optimized buffer. The lysate is loaded onto the EZ-10 spin column, and DNA is selectively bound to the EZ membrane embedded in the column. During wash steps, protein and other imputies are removed and DNA is then eluted in low-salt buffer. Purified DNA typically has an A260/A280 ratios of 1.7-1.9, and is highly suited for most downstream applications such as PCR, Southern blotting, RAPD and RFLP.
The purification procedure requires no phenol/chloroform extraction or alcohol precipitation, and involves minimal handling. The whole procedure takes only 20 minutes after sample preparation.
Yields of DNA varies between samples depending on the amount and type of tissue, for most tissues 5-15 µg DNA can be obtained from 25 mg materials.
- OD260/OD280 of purified DNA is generally 1.7~1.9.
- Purification of high quality genomic DNA with a molecular weight ≥ 20 kb.
- Fast and easy processing use a rapid spin-column format.
- Compatible with many downstream applications such as PCR, restriction digestion and hybridization.
- No phenol/chloroform extraction or ethanol precipitation is required.
- High yield and reproducibility.
- Compatible with a variety of sample sources.
Total Product Size
BS88503 (50 preps)
BS88504 (100 preps)
BS88505 (250 preps)