Endura™ Competent Cells
Clone repetitive sequences and lentiviral libraries
- Stabilize direct repeats and create lentiviral constructs
- Generate lentiviral guide RNA libraries
- Recommended in CRISPR GeCKO library protocols
- Choose electrocompetent or chemically competent cells
- Highest efficiency commercially available cells for lentiviral cloning: over 1 × 107 cfu/µg (chem) or 1 × 1010 cfu/µg (electro)
Transformation of Endura Electrocompetent Cells with GeCKO lentiviral libraries may require extra Recovery Medium (Part No 80026-1)
Conserve clones that contain unstable sequences!
Maintain unstable DNA. Lucigen’s Endura Competent Cells are a commonly used strain for cloning sequences that suffer unwanted recombination events in other strains. Clones with inverted repeats or other sequences prone to recombination are commonly found in retroviral genes, and require cells such as Endura to be propagated stably.
Excellent value and efficiency! Switch to Endura cells today and experience a higher level of efficiency and a savings in your cloning budget.
Chemical or Electrocompetent. Whichever method of transformation you prefer, Lucigen can give you better efficiency and/or better prices.
Figure 1. Cost per reaction of chemically competent cells of clone-stabilizing strains from other suppliers.
Figure 2. Transformation efficiencies of electrocompetent clone-stabilizing strains.