Biotech CE Dialysis Membranes
Biologically inert & ultra-pure, Biotech Cellulose Ester (CE) Membrane offers the largest range of concise MWCO's (100 - 1,000,000 Daltons) for desalting, isolating ionic species and macromolecular purifications. Biotech CE membrane is more sensitive to harsh conditions and solvents and generally tolerates weak or dilute acids & bases and mild alcohols with only a slight change to the MWCO. Exposure to most organic solvents may damage CE membranes. Use with pH 2-9 & temp 4-37 °C. Biotech CE Tubing is available in more economic 10 meter rolls and 1 meter length Dialysis Trial Kits.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 9 MWCO's ranging from 100 - 1,000,000 Daltons
- Rigidly controlled porosity for better selectivity & separations
- Ultrapure with no trace heavy metals & sulfides
- Does not interfere with macromolecular activity & function
- 4 Tubing flat-widths (diameters) for a range of sample volumes
- No glycerin removal or pretreatment required
No products were found matching your selection.