NxSeq® UltraLow DNA Library Kit, 2 Reactions and Single Indexing Kits
Lowest input, highest efficiency, Illumina-compatible DNA fragment library prep kit
- High Quality Data: High efficiency adaptor ligation produces complex libraries that yield improved sequencing depth uniformity and better coverage with fewer zero coverage regions
- Sensitive: Construct DNA fragment libraries from as little as 50 pg to as much 75 ng of sheared/fragmented DNA
- Minimal Bias: Robust, uniform PCR amplification improves coverage uniformity when working with low input amounts of genomic DNA
- Flexible:Extensively tested in de novo whole genome sequencing or resequencing, but compatible with other applications such as exome-seq, ChIP-seq and FFPE DNA samples.
- Fast: 3 hour protocol gets your samples on the sequencer quicker
- High Value: Cost-effective library and indexing kits which produce excellent sequencing results
Click here to download product FAQs and for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (02) 9540 2055.