GeneFiX™ DNA Saliva Collector with 2d Bar Coded Tube for 12 samples.
GeneFiX™ is an easy to use DNA saliva collection device that stabilizes DNA long term in 2ml and now the latest 1ml saliva sample options. The collector is pre-filled and has a simple screw-on funnel for simple saliva delivery directly into the non-toxic stabilization buffer. The saliva collection tube clearly indicates the volume of saliva required after which the funnel is removed and cap replaced. Various tube options are now available for both manual and HT or Automated Rackable formats. The unique funnel design prevents flow back and can also be used with our new assisted option using foam swabs, and the device is fully specified for sample transport and storage.
- Economic, easy to use integrated DNA stabilization buffer
- Unique funnel design prevents spillages or buffer flow back
- DNA stabilized at room temperature for at least 60+ months*
- DNA yields maintained for 60+ months* at room temperature
- Total DNA yields exceeding 180 ng/µl**
- Compatible with most Manual and HT Isolation kits (Requires Proteinase K)
- 1D and 2D printed codes with auto de-capping capability
- Fully tested on most downstream processing techniques
- Suitable for field, home use and clinic-based sampling
- Collection tube specified to 95kPa for leak proof mailing