- DNA sizing on agarose gels
- Approximate DNA quantification on agarose gels
- Room-temperature-stable ladders - always ready to use
- Sharp bands, bright reference bands, indicated DNA mass
- Supplied with loading dye for DNA samples
highQu ready to use DNA ladders are mixtures of highly purified plasmid digests and PCR products. The high ladder purity allows for exceptional stability and room temperature storage. Ladders are ready to be directly loaded on agarose gels and are supplied with the loading dye solution for probe DNA. They provide sharp bands for DNA sizing and allow for approximate DNA quantification by comparing the amount of DNA of the band similar in size to your sample band.
The Ladder is ready for loading.
- Mix the ladder well before the use.
- Take 5 µl of the ladder for a small size gel slot. Use more for a larger slot accordingly.
- To prepare your DNA probes mix well the 5 µl of the probe DNA sample with 1 µl of Take5™ Loading Dye, 6X and load on the gel.
2 x 0.5 ml - Take5™ 1 kb DNA Ladder
2 x 1 ml - Take5™ Loading Dye, 6X
Ready to load ladders contain highly purified PCR products combined with plasmid digests, they are supplied in 1x loading dye: 10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0) 10 mM EDTA, glycerol and tracking dyes.
6X Take5™ Loading Dye includes 10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0) 60 mM EDTA, glycerol and three tracking dyes (Xylene cyanol FF, Bromophenol blue, Orange G).
Storage and stability:
The storage recommendations are just guidelines, the expiry date shall be followed.